- Private Residence Chef (mostly vegan but also non-vegan (more healthy foods oriented))
- Location: London, Chelsea
- Live-In: if the chef position is combined with the housekeeper position
Live-Out: if it´s only the chef position. (no accomodation is provided, chef ideally already lives or moves close bye)
- Contract type: full-time position
- Chef will cook for health-conscious family including mother, father, 2 young kids and 1 baby and guests from time to time
- Annual gross salary: discussed in the personal interview
- Start: immediate start (March 2017)
- Chef interview via skype/in person - then chef testing in London or South of France
Please note: this is a not fully vegan private chef position. The client might be eating animal products (no meat though) in rare occasions. However they are yet very keen on health-conscious plant-based food & cuisine.
- experienced professional and flexible private chef
- all certificates (food hygiene, etc.)
- proper health food chef, versatile and truly healthy cuisine
- know-how about food for children, breast-feeding mothers, babies
- extensive experience, talent and passion for health-food;
gluten-free and rawfood/livingfoods experience of great advantage
- has a sense for service and openness!
- Great personality, positive, kind, honest and loving person - good vibes only
- LOVES CHILDREN and to cook for them
- must be able and happy to prepare non-vegan food as well as plant-based healthy food
- must already have all legal papers to be able to work in England
- must be available for a chef test in London or South of France asap
- must be available to start asap.
- VEGAN.SUPER.YACHT chef training is required to meet our "BlissFood" standards